Boat, Atv, off-road or snowmobile


You can either send your renewal in by mail or come into the Recorders Office.

To get renewal notices through email, please sign up through the e-news on the home page.

To register a new or used boat, we will need to have a bill of sale, MSO (if new), a registration and a title (if issued) signed over by the previous owner.

Remember sales tax needs to be collected on all sales. For more info visit the Recorders Page.