The Dallas County Sheriff's Benevolent is offering one $750 scholarship to an eligible Dallas County high school student.
1) Applicants must be permanent Dallas County Iowa residents currently attending a high school located in Dallas County.
2) Scholarships are to be utilized at institutions of higher learning within Iowa.
3) Students must plan to be enrolled as full-time students.
4) Students must be eligible for admission to the school indicated on the application.
5) The field of study must be for Law Enforcement(criminal justice), Fire Sciences or EMT Paramedic only.
6) Students must be Dallas County high school seniors at the time of the application.