Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We attempt to verify the information and keep it current; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Please contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
- Divisions:Basic Needs/Nesidades Basicos, Disabilites/Discapacidad, Health/Salud, Medical/Medico, Parenting/Crianza de los hijos, Financial Assistance/Asistencia Financiero, Food/Comida
515-465-5185 (Family Development Center in Perry)
2810 First St. PO Box 606
Perry, IA 50220
- Child Health (lead testing only)
- Maternal Health including assistance accessing Medicaid
- Food Pantry: Must reside in Perry School District, call to make an appointment 515-465-5185
- Energy/Heat Assistance (LIHEAP) and home weatherization
- WIC (Women, Infants, Children supplemental food program)
- Clothes closet including prom dresses
- Financial Literacy Counseling
- CDAC, Respite, Home & Vehicle Modification (Home & Community Based Waiver Provider)
- Head Start and Early Head Start (Adel, Perry, Waukee)
- Contraceptive Services