Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We attempt to verify the information and keep it current; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at email@example.com. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Please contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
Department of Human Services
- Divisions:Aging/Para Personas Edades 55 Anos y Mayor, Basic Needs/Nesidades Basicos, Disabilites/Discapacidad, Health/Salud, Mental Health/Salud Mental, Parenting/Crianza de los hijos, Financial Assistance/Asistencia Financiero
25747 N Ave, Ste A
Adel, IA 50003
Online access to applications:
• Financial and supportive services including:
• Family Investment Program (FIP)
• Adult Mental Health
• Child Welfare Services (foster care, family counseling)
• Dependent adult and child protective services