Dallas County provides resource information as a service to all members of the community. We attempt to verify the information and keep it current; however, if you find that any of the information is incorrect, please notify us at email@example.com. We do not endorse, recommend or evaluate resources, programs, providers or services; therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of the services provided by these organizations.
Please contact Dallas County Public Health - Health Navigation at 515-993-3750 for further assistance.
- Divisions:Addictions/Adiccion, Parenting/Crianza de los hijos, Financial Assistance/Asistencia Financiero
Addresses of various sites:
309 S 7th St., Suite B
Adel, IA 50003
2812 1st Ave.
Perry, IA 50220
- Substance abuse evaluation
- Adolescent and adult oupatient treatment services
- Adult residential treatment
- Drug testing
- Driving Under Influence (DUI) course-12-hour course
- Gambling intervention
- Women's Group Therapy
- Anger Management Therapy
- Adolescent Group Therapy
- Access to Recovery (ATR) financial assistance--must be receiving treatment services to be eligible